2012年11月14日星期三

dr dre beats so as to make up m

Being heavy to pass from generation to generation was all generally Lao Tze to die, the son took over.Especially, a region or a small village, as long as person in the home got into crack troops troops, this region or the man of small village and basically take this as an occupation, is also a professional non-commissioned officer.So, as the wife and children of crack troops troops, really is participation or understood their training methods.The Cao holds to like this do origin have no wrong, see come is below work of didn't say clearly, or the attitude is too coarse, just resulted in a misunderstanding like this.Have found this, I quickly let a few waiters that the car outside stays and waits go to road up the women rushing about explain, if they listenned to, even if don't return to Ye city, also can't such dismay.
The explication that the waiter works harder makes these womens some to take something with a grain of salt, many people slowly started rounding to come over and cautiously inquired the reason of affair.I certainly start whetting the work of mouth skin son and said a lot and said of I tongue stem the lips is dry, those people still have some to take something with a grain of salt.This time, suddenly one person points at me to say:"You is not is call such as?The saved to review adult kid of businessman?"
This time, isn't that I conceal own of time, looking at her the heat slices of vision, I quickly and repeatedly nod:"BE exactly, I am such as.Promise, reviews the kid of adult in this wagon.This next, you believed my words!Did the Cao adult even pass kids who review the adults and how can hurt you?"
This next, greatly parts of persons all start whispering, the air also easily gets up a while.Just recognized that women of mine to then say:"Are you a big good man, thinking necessarily can't cheat us.What about sky, I finally can take kid home and stand down again to go, need not arrive You state, we the Niang a pair have to starve on the road."
My heart again tight get up:"Eldest sister-in-law has the person to starve on the road?Still have how much flee for life like this of person?Thus, you have no Qian Liang to continue to walk of or go home of, all follow me good.Arrived a front, everyone took a break, I arrange you, good?"
The surroundings many people started crying, the wretched prospects let my tears also cannot stop,dr dre beats, hid into a car inside.Looking at the little girl in the deep slumber, anxiously looking at a few of my kids, suddenly feel a kind of difficult to express ache in my heart.It is very reasonable to is small to work properly, closed to me nearby, silently the voice says:"Uncle, my home is very poor, the dad also died, the Niang could not feed us 4.Uncle, you are a good person, leave our younger brother Jie!I can do everything and sew clothes to cook a meal and wait upon the person's affair I will."
Am I still a good person?Big good man?The form of address like this brings my to be a wry smile.Is me, directed to review to go together with to lead troops a city all alone of, I am the chief culprit that makes these more than 10,000 soldiers die.Their wife and childrens fell this kind of because of the husband's death.Now, they but was me as a good person, be became good man.Although, I can't to ownly Be have any sorry and ashamed, because this is after all a war, permit not to get a kind heart on the battlefield.Just, but I have the kind the compunction for hasing no to talk to face these kids.
As early as Xu Zhou's war of time, I know that I can not escape battlefield of ruthlessness.Not only can not escape, even also will become this kind of ruthlessness manufacturing.A few kids hoping waiter and bringing back to come.Hope these Qi bitter helpless eyes be full of despairing vision to the life and the natural affection, my heart is very painful.End chaotic, necessary advertise for a war to kill, necessary bloody suppression, this not is what I can decide, also not is that I said other people and then will let go of the weapon in the hand, give up to contend for fight world of ideal.Elder brother Yu didn't speak amiss, both parties met in combat, and the real victim is these innocent people forever.War is to common people's most ruthlessness test, the war is the game of of strong.As long as this game keeps on continuing, will have me see today of ruthlessness.I is unique can make, can be to the utmost I of strength, make them little to be subjected to as far as possible a little painful.Today, I for the first time for myself at lately wild once gush of wanting and giving up everything, Anne enjoyed the viewpoint of natural affection to feel ashamed.Before doing not complete, my job's absolutely canning not have any selfish viewpoint again the problem BE, these orphan and widow were ruthlessnessly just I to make this kind of for the first time victim, after, there are also a lot of victims like this, I how should do, so as to make up me to the injury resulted in by them?
A small work properly to embrace into a bosom, I cried:"Is that the uncle isn't good execuse me, the uncle has no to think of you earlier, should not make you bear this the pain and sufferings that bear is not.Give me an opportunity, I will settle you well, let you live thoroughly and live thoroughly."
The wagon drives to go slowly and forward and wait Qin Yong rapid rush through back of time, there are already ten kids in the car.See a heel the more than 20 womens and kid after wagon, Qin Yong got a fright:"Childe, they this is ……"
I briefly told the reason of Qin Yong's affair, then firmly said:"They became today this appearance, I wanted to take a very great responsibility, so, I can not ignore.You make one person urgent return to Ye city right away and report this circumstance to the pharmacy, they know how report to report my four elder brothers, must carefully settle good these persons who return city.Those persons who would not like to return to, have no friends and relatives to go and live with of, we make an effort city defenses country in the front setting good they.The kid who has no adult all accepts to permit, you at leave the city defense of my recent trading company place in, let the waiter arrange a house hospital, we bring up these kids."
Qin Yong hesitated for a while:"So big affair, perhaps I can not raise too many money in short time.Childe, front of the city defense isn't big, also want huge deer city recently, on the route of travel, also want several days.Thus, I make people arrange first for a while, can force not hungry children.As for adult, perhaps give not how much ."
I understand he says of is fact.Contemplated for a while:"Like this like, you ride small white and go first a huge deer, can do what kind, do what kind.I think that these kids aren't little.Have really have no place of adult, I stay severals down, anyway these kids also need person's care.Is other, settle on the road.As for money slowly gives to come over, anyway the principle is to can not make a person starve."Qin Yong nods, food let go of to bring, beat a horse but go, he really carefully.
After the along while, we finally arrived at a small town.Qin Yong sought a big yard here, good enough to with these 20 bearers that settle these kids and follow behind me.In the evening, after inquiring these people's circumstance in detail, I left three people, rest of, nearby of the wealth and properties divide to they, let them seek place setting to go by themselves.Chaotic in, the person is littlely many, arrive not afraid they didn't stop for a rest of place.
Several day later affair how much make me also feel start to anticipate don't and, in fine, wait the time that we arrive a huge deer, I accept to permit of the kid have already reached to 26 more.Among them, in addition to we checked a few kids on the road and unexpectedly had the half was some adults to know us this troops of reason, take advantage o the kid whom oneself's keeping don't rise a night to put at we of abode.Face these innocent kids, I can say what, 1 are to keep, keeping is also two.At the right moment, herding Ma Chang and ironware workshops all need not my paying and bringing up ten several kids , to me, is not a too difficult affair either.
Qin Yong handles affairs speed very quick, the trading company of huge deer has already sought to like a place and gets ready everything to use a degree.Qin Yong left a message once then life light to arrange a later affair, because I am sudden"kind heart", request the company the brigade to want with in waiter's experienced distance all to accept check to be abandonned or get sick be got rid of of kid, let waiter at have the city defense of trading company in, all carefully settle these orphans.Qin Yong never has any objection to my decision, he the request that will press I, the arrangement is very the whole need.Sometimes think of, my current affair basically could not got away from Qin Yong, otherwise, I don't know that how to should do a lot of affairs.This after, the post-war parents both die of the kid also became the object that I keep and raise.Not last several years, world the fame of the first good man got about everywhere.This fame is gradual Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论