2012年11月20日星期二

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com Unexpectedly h

…
In a short while, system hints to also come out and wore insight to arrive one to add 2 accurate big spirit bows and at the right moment suited him, the current grade is used, lover's arrows gets an add a quick in action and 5% reply of spirit necklace, also more practical.
It's penknife's turn of time, this guy excitement get red in the face, result just 7000 gold coins, however everyone still keeps comforting him, so much money completely can buy a good material.
The giant continues his reward rites.
"Player sky month, the task completion attains 70% and presses the A class task to give reward, you can choose a doctrine book or some money, you choose which?"
In order to there being the Jian of the ex- car of penknife, the elder sister directly chooses a book, unexpectedly is five lines of Shus, this thing that is the occupation labor union to have no.
"The month in player water, the task completion attains 80% and presses the AA classes task to give reward, you can choose one that invoking is evil to spoil or some money, you choose which?"
The month in water chose evil spoil, however can not hatch from eggs here, need the NPC pet store in the city to use professional instrument to just go.
Why have no, and I?I am absolute the task completion is above 90%, you not is envy me, I am unbearable to greatly drink 1.
"Feed, we were old friends, you weren't incognizant I?What about my reward?"
Unexpectedly he a words knocked down me.
"Have already seen you, you didn't see me in the beginning in the movable hand and foot, need not worried,cheap dr dre beats, we can be painful to beat to heart's content and quickly again right away a ."
STOP!How to return, who hasty beat with you, you say my task completion first, OK?
"Your completion still uses me again again?Certainly still SS class, others am I still lazy to begin, also you can bring me a surprise each time!"
"Bomb", he leaped down again, my Wu lived nose and mouth to hurriedly and hereafter back, and the others all ate one mouth dust.
"You see, I am too lonesome, here basically nobody come, otherwise which come to so many dusts, come over quickly with me lead several recruit, I want excitement!"
My Pei!Your arriving is an excitement, I can be not very great.
"Wait for a second, you had no a SSS class task, my stem still beat with you?"
"Who say that I have no a SSS class task, I can with you beat nature would not° until system approval go."
"Is not the SSS class task unique?"
"That is certainly, however you last time walk after,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, the system adjusted once, again give°ed the SSS class task me adjust come back."
I depend, be not, after I last time discover a problem, three archduke department consociation adjust Zhi brain enactment, and did to re- check towards combining areas all, have never thought even here all re- adjust.
No wonder that want me to delete number, originally they take back my thing, again to send out come, this time I can ask know,Artist Series.
"Or that angel's wing?"
"Be not, I have two different products here, random the reward gives you.However, we don't only say not to do ah, whether lead two to recruit first."



Chapter 17 end dinner(medium)



Two products?What is the row?I thought for a while and had a little understand, look so-called adjustment, be combine area Zhi brain toghter hair reward, but just random and suddenly and violently is a , so avoided the loophole in past.
However who I am?How to may have never got cheapness to suffer a los.
"Old rules, you show me thing first."
He is also pretty simply, the acquaintance is different, two products are appeared his hand in, a black paste sticks of clothes, a black paste sticks of weapon, however concretely is what, I didn't also recognize BE, anyway the absolute being machine has never authenticated a past to can not tell, I also not the fee is that strength.
OK, has thing good, however rule can speak clearly, can not use your abnormal technical ability, otherwise I directly return to city.
We haggle here, there of six chins all dropped to the ground.
Have never seen my player like this, with task NPC can also bargain, and can also see thing first, then decide behind of matter, finally beating aways can first stipulate that NPC forbids to extremely recruit, is this still a player?This is absolutely a system managing person.
Penknife in the mind this regrets, early know so, let eldest brother horse, let everyone's things all NPC takes out, picking of a piece per piece have much good.Everyone who makes as a result receives a head to choose indiscriminately.
I haven't put here open-shelf power, the air of big palace is suddenly a burst of to undulate, the God's way mediator enjoyed.
"Your behind also someone?"
My in the mind this is happy, wait of is you, finally come.I ordered to nod right away.
"Certainly had, and was all some superiors, estimated so how many compare my gradeses are all high, rather so, you first satisfy with them, they absolutely can't not make you use any technical ability, if finally beat them to all deliver, you still keep feeling to don't understand Chan, I then beat with you, you see how?"
The giant thinks in that beginning, I hurriedly add to chase a strength.
"Know why did we run to come to here?Be drive they to make track for come of, and their coming to the purpose here is the absolute being machine in the your hand, don't believe you to in a short while ask him by yourself, they are to directly want to challenge you, so you have what technical ability though use, absolutely all right."
"That if you half way up ran how to do?"
"Old rules, I give° the time city spooler on the body you, you give me one the thing take first, don't go like this?"
Mediator indeed as expected again agree.We hand in an examination paper stalk all alone and hand over an absolute being machine all alone, then he arranges we to a transparent cover on absolute being altar, outside could not see inside, but in can see get an outside.
"Eldest brother, you and a 70 class bosses are bothersome what, we together up, directly make to turn over it much good, one isn't good now, absolute being machine cheap overbearing that boy."
"You know what, overbearing so of, ignore come how much all is to send vegetables, it is BOSS of the sorcery whole immunitieses, and his extremely recruit absolute invincibility."
We are saying, a burst of golden light in the big palace doorway twinkles and connect to roll to take to climb of falling off and coming in several individuals, the inside has no overbearing is me, estimate these people is to he explores the way, however canning come in is quite good.
The God's way mediator despises of with the golden light in the eye sweep for a while, they beat a gape, asking of lazy ocean ocean:
"You have already completed a God's way E class task, can choose to get reward of material, or challenge me, as long as winning me, can get hold of the reward of A class task.Which do you choose?"
The task completion seen to each Class the person can choose to challenge him, however task grade's being more low, challenging the grade reward that he gets is more low, elephant I completion SS class task, win him to take SSS class reward, this a few guys completed an E class task, winning his can get hold of A class reward.
Come in of how many estimated to is to want to put together for a while towards hoping one eye, each other, chose to challenge him, God's way mediator literally to that station, hurtled them to hang up to hang up finger, dizzy, did this which all learn with?
A few guys been slighted obviously some angry, a roars rounded to come up, the occupation match is as not bad as grade, two sword privates of 46 classes, a 48 class knight, there is also a bow and arrow hand of 45 classes, estimate this 10 individual medium the remaining of all in rushing and closing road free time city.
The God's way mediator still keeps being like before and dealing with me so, right against the face is an one punch, directly chased a pair the sword private beat airplane, however he also retreated several steps.
"Is great, again come!"
Know that he is this again.However still is a this kind of people to pray, be killed to O.K. say, at most drop two classes, if make him use God's way transmigration of soul, that doesn't know much Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论