2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com eniors Grandpa Yang

Satisfy personal desires but willing do the shameless lout of beast, I am to insist iron blood means of, only have just can kill one as a warning to a hundred like this!
See all affairs to arrange good, I return to CS City and take mountain empty promise son up, go to little elder sister Yun their Ci.Of so take to climb mountain empty promise son, is because Hui son to her intelligence report system at first most understand, can providing the trend of all countries in time for me of the biggest degree, certainly most of is eagle country and western all countries, because I the felling lose corpse the work may also have relation with the individual nation of west very much especially, just keys in it is where, I the momentary isn't understand.
Take Hui son to arrive at to train a base, 3 Huang Jing Zu already wait somely Be getting more impatient, see me quickly run to come over, but saw mountain empty promise son their Leng Leng, because they see Hui son for the first time, don't say to is a Hui son, is Masako's three females, Chen Qiong, Yang Qing Er and distance Hui them have never seen as well.
Han Xiao Lei responds slightly quickly some, he sees a Hui son together from the facial expression of Hui son my relation is not- same sort, so the Xian wears a face to looking at me to say:"Uncle Shi, the is us of which aunt?"Huang Jing Zu and week Peng flies a Xi hip-hop to also admire of smile,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, the Hui son made one deep red face, although nominally she is my to wait on Qie now, but actually I haven't become intimate with with her, even the hand has never pulled as well.See Hui son embarrassed appearance, I smile to scold a way to Han Xiao Lei:"Talkative, you not afraid hereafter there is no good fruit eating!"
The words Hui son that hears me feels a burst of and sweet, the Hui son listenned to me having already ownly been her as to wait on Qie and having already admitted her position from my words;But Han Xiao Lei immediately cry to lose a face, he knows that my none of women is an easy to handle main son, if the Hui son really wants to tidy up him, he still really there is no nice day leading.Han Xiao Lei thinks like this, the Xi hip-hop admires of Huang Jing Zu and week Peng's flying is also similar, 3 people quickly to mountain empty promise son deeply Ju one Gong:"Aunt good!"See 3 people finish respectfullly finish respect of appearance, the mountain empty promise son exhibition Yan a smile:"Do not listen to your uncle Shi of, I can't blame you of."The facial expression of 3 Huang Jing Zus immediately a loose, made a grimace to me, ask for the Hui son is again a burst of Jiao to smile.
I looking at 3 Huang Jing Zus to say:"Left for an eagle country this time, you want to make a show of their own abilities all, show me your fix for actually arrived what degree.Certainly the premise is the conductor that has to listen to me, if I ain't nearby willing listen to your this little aunt's conductor!Remember?"See me one face of serious, 3 Huang Jing Zu a cringe:"Uncle Shi, we remembered!""That good, we now empty move to Shanghai, we tomorrow embark aerobus to go to an eagle country.You can see your parents, they also pretty miss yours."I of so say so, is because is previous I when Shanghai sees the seniors, the seniors all think that I find out my own kid's circumstance.But first, had no opportunity to ask me at that time, second, and afraid my joke they could not let go a kid, so hasn't been opening mouth.
I after receiving battle machine AN of the Hui son and Huang Jing Zu 3 people my keep thing space take them empty move to the ancient force in Shanghai too very headquarters, grandpa Yang already wait for many, a few seniors were all also no time for waitings, saw own kids Leng:3 Huang Jing Zus all seem to be very usually now, then only cautiously seeing can discover that they seem to seem to is a little bit handsome, but superficially is as just about as the common run of people, the smart capable appearance have no safety to have no to at the beginning leave Shanghai, the seniors feel interrogative:Went to for these more than two years, did the fixing of children back for doing not enter anti-?!
Grandpa Yang tooks a look 3 Huang Jing Zus' one eye, same of Leng, but what he showed unintentionally is to envy and surprised, is an immediately satisfied smiling face:"Good!Good!Good!Is quite good!Is quite good!"Grandpa Yang's words let four seniors are more puzzling.Grandpa Yang looking at four senior exclamation groundses to say:"You ah, at the beginning once saw flow cloud younger brother Shi's artistic skill, also don't believe own younger brother Shi?Do the children fix to compare for returning canning is us these thou martial arts cultivating canning now?"
Grandpa Yang's words are four seniors like wakening from a dream, quite good, own kid now already no longer is they can compare of, they can be bare hands to deal with 100 ascend thousand common Wu Zhe, but they of the kid can nowise take pain of deal with to thousandsly be like their ancient martial arts cultivation like this.Four seniors looking at me one appreciating of face, even two senior plums the hero don't already is also a concussion, although his daughter the plum Ting still go to school now and have no with my self-discipline, can be the matter sooner or later.
Grandpa Yang this is the Hui son that notices me nearby, just meant to say words, the Hui son had already lovely come forward a grandpa Yang to salute:"Grandpa Yang good, the Hui son pays a courtesy calls on your old man's house!"Grandpa Yang looking at Hui son points to nod:"H'm, quite good!These are your few seniors."Grandpa Yang pointed to point a few seniors, the Hui son hurriedly passed by to again salute:"The Hui son once sees four seniors!"The seniors hurriedly make gift in return, they listen to grandpa Yang say, little younger brother Shi nearby of the woman is many, but isn't all easy to handle, looking at at present Jiao soft beauty, actually but is a woman of great capability, and isn't what they can match, therefore the attitude ascends very respectful Qian.
See the appearance of the seniors me inwardly funny, I don't think at thus of restrain under much foolish in a short while, therefore I say to grandpa Yang:"The Hui son comes to Shanghai for the first time, I want to take her to walk everywhere.Three teacher nieces will left for an eagle country with me early in the morning tomorrow and also bother the ticket that the grandpa orders tomorrow morning for us, we need not consider at some grandpa of stopping for a rest of eagle country, and only the D's earliest service goes."Grandpa Yang smiles order nod, the seniors also sent me headquarters by the gift of Zhang door and followed with eyes me and the Hui son far go, just respectively take kid home to have a reunion go to.


Chapter 126 seaside


Shanghai is the country of Xuan Yuan second metropolis, prosperous degree far far above Kyoto, be second only to the mainland of Xuan Yuan one metropolis joss-stick island.The Xuan river goes into sea in Shanghai, river expanse,cheap beats by dre, river's sea is one color, the sea is one color in the sky, there is another some kind of wit and humour.Taking the color of the sky is it's yet early, I early and early arrived at river's with Hui son the view view of the distance not set, at will walk into a restaurant, lean against the window way of facing the river noodles sea to sit down.The Hui son is good at to be a woman, alone and I together of time always don't wait me to order,Beats by Dre Electroplating, live for oneself's favour, until, wine all be good friends with, Hui son just wreathed in smiles looking at me, the appearance with self-confident look waits my to cry up.
I smiled to smile:"The Hui son is really quite good, time have a meal always can make very good, but other time are always silent language not, I really doubt that you are to isn't my tapeworm in the belly, how understand so my idea."The eyes Mi of Hui son arrived together:"Hui Zi knows in the country of Xuan Yuan, the woman wants want to beg for a man of like, want the appetite that can hold tight him first, just can keep his heart so.So, I notice the childe's food very much."I took a look Hui son:"Thanks, appreciating Hui son can notice to look after my appetite.Seeing to me is to want to leave Hui son, must also consider."
The Hui son smiled sweeterly, the cleverly made tiger tooth was tiny to peep out:"If the childe disliked Hui son, Hui son will the word stanza leave a childe."I inwardly talked an one breath, because while canning feel that the Hui son says this sentence, I am full of smiles, but seem to be superficially a little bit stiff, but her heart inside but is that the emotion motion is very big.I live the hand of Hui son and pull her to nearby of in the chair, tightly huddle together with her, the Hui son seems to be some cautious, however the in the mind is very sweet, therefore is tiny to be suffused with rosy face feel like get drunk wine generally beautiful and moving.
The handle knob lightly puts the shoulder of Hui son to carry on the back up, looking at river's sea in the distance with Hui son.Is already that the red glow at sunset is a full sky of at this time, river sea like burns passionate flame, the fire sea facing dike of dashing surge leaves for subsequence and chisels incessantly ground to rush toward to come over before the shore and bellows such as the thunder, let human feelings clue concussion, the mood rises Yang.Deeply infatuate with at us wonderful at this of such as painting lovely view, the Hui son orders of the vegetables came up:One dish oil Men to the shrimp, one steams lobster, one steams clam son and also have little Huang Yu Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论