2012年11月15日星期四

Artist Series ear-old kid of this

Stem of?"
Bookworm Nie Ru the ground say:"I am what letter but say."
"You be not even I don't believe as well?"
"I how meeting even don't you believe as well?"
"That you said, how wasn't this murder case a cuckoo stem?"
"I is with reckon just."
"What reckon?"
"I know that the cuckoo will kill people as well as polish off a few human lives all of a sudden, but never over kill innocence.Be old little to also toghter polish off a top and bottom, this isn't the former of cuckoo BE, so I just say this to be a cuckoo stem of, unless hearsay exaggerate or spread wrong.If kills this nearby some attendants of city officer and he and has no blood to wash whole family, that may be the cuckoo stem of."
The small fairy point nods to say:"Your reckon reasonable!See to you pretty much understand to the cuckoo!"
"I don't up say to pretty much understand, at under just with heard formely and in Chongqing that night witness the homicide of cuckoo, just reckon so."
"So say, city teacher this murder case isn't a cuckoo stem of?"
"I not know, also not dare to affirm.However, I from now on to the business of cuckoo, don't dare to talk wildly again."
"!?Why?"
"At under how also surprisingly, once the city teacher take, could not see so more of eastern factory ear eyes, again talk wildly, not afraid again recruit to a fatal disaster?Luckily have you this time at, then I can turn peril into safety, otherwise,Beats Detox, at under this time is dead settle.East factory person too terrible.Because a words will the person's life, who dare to also talk wildly?No wonder that once the city teacher take, the nobody dares to talk national affairs and talked about imperial government and heard of isn't a romantic affair, be give this what 9,000-year-old sing great song, one He the Ci of the Yu, the person listenned to bad impression, isn't a taste now."
The small fairy listenned to on smiling and wondered:Your this bookworm, pack pretty to be like in front of me of, if I didn't predict wrong, the cuckoo is your twin brothers, this murder case in capital city, isn't a cuckoo BE, you ratio who all clear.Blurt out in the wayside hotel from the bookworm, to the explanation in nowadays, the small fairy has been able to affirm, murder case in the manufacturing capital city of isn't a cuckoo.Isn't a cuckoo, that is again who to emit an of cuckoo, does the blood wash this officer's whole family in the city?What person is this city officer again?How will recruit to exterminate whole family of disaster?The small fairy feels unclearly, the murder case of this shocked government and people, contain a scheme!But the small fairy has already had no time to think deeply.She wants to clear up at present this bookworm currently and has what relation with mysterious cuckoo, is be not predict such as oneself similar.
The small fairy smiled to smile to the bookworm:"You ah!Is the balderdash still little?The year before last year at long sand a wine shop up, talk wildly, give east the person of the factory grasps to, last year on the avenue of Chongqing, again talk wildly, almost threw life, this time, is already third time.I didn't speak amiss you?Be just, you and then at talk wildly.Say what one the Ci of He Yu, it make people listen to bad impression.If give east the person of the factory heard and perhaps compared you at hotel's words larger offense."
The bookworm E lived and every where saw all of a sudden:"On this wagon, can't have the east the ear eyes of the factory?"
The small fairy says:"This, I didn't dare to promise."
" On this wagon, also have the east the person of the factory?"
"Wagon up is to have no, but the person who rushes through a horse, who dare to promise that he can't be the person of east factory?"
The bookworm frightens again all of a sudden the complexion greatly change:"He, he, he, he can't be?"
Small fairy a smile:"Even if he BE, if we say in the car, he can't hear, either, this you trust."
Qi Er says:"My two young masters, you from now on must must remember, can not blather words!"
The bookworm says:"I from now on really no longer talk wildly.Almost frighten to death me just."
The small fairy says:"Two childes, you aren't mortal."
"I, I, I why not mortal,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com?"
"Which afraid you bring a 1-day-old disaster, will also someone be secretly protecting you."
"Who be secretly protecting me?"
Qi Er says:"My two young masters, you this is all not understand, naturally is three young ladies, four young ladies is secretly protecting you.However, you can not blather words again, either!"
The small fairy says:"BE secretly protecting yours, not is me, also not is my four younger sisters."
The bookworm is again one Zheng:"Is not you, who was that again?"
"Is a mysterious cuckoo!"
This for a while, not only the bookworm and chess son feels startled, even the Wan son is also startled.Mysterious cuckoo, how was the meeting secretly protecting a bookworm?Are the this words of three elder sisters what mean?
Bookworm E a long time:"Will the mysterious cuckoo secretly protect me?"
The small fairy says:"BE ah!Is that we don't appear, the cuckoo will also appear to save you, in Chongqing the night on board, we didn't arrive to,Artist Series, is the cuckoo to appear to save you in time?"
The bookworm hopes small fairy:"Three young ladies, you be not with at under joke?"
"Do you see me being joking?"
"This is impossible, I heel he from have no friendly intercourse, don't even strive for noodles, how will he secretly protect me?"
"On the night in the Yangtze River side of Chongqing, he saves you up is the shore what happened?I think this matter, you can't forget?"
"That is him for killing the person of east factory, unintentionally saved at under just!Be different from you, from afar rushed through to save me from Chongqing, this friendship was totally different.Certainly, although he wasn't intentional to save me, I am also to appreciate, but I not dare is close with him, also not dare and his friendly intercourse.Perhaps he also disdains to and my friendly intercourse, can't even remember to have my such an useless bookworm."
"If he is difficult to ask for help you, your meeting how?"
"He is mysterious unfathomable, the intelligence leads a person, will have what Be getting more difficult?Is that he is difficult, can't ask for help me, either this incapable scholar, perhaps I is what kind, he doesn't remember as well.Being like him is what kind, I don't recognize similarly as well."
Wan son"" one ask:"When he saved you, you had never seen pure him is what kind?"
"I have already frightenned are six absolute beings ownerless, dare to see him?The person who sees a black Gu Long Dong jumps down cabin and bring up me to go toward to coast fly to, I am frightenned scare to death, fear a his hand a loose, I would drop down to go in the river, even if don't drop down river, fall off on the rock of near the bank, will also powder body ground bone.Luckily he didn't loosen a hand and slightly put me down and called I westwards the side run, he flew a time to kill people on board again later on."
The small fairy asks:"That he talks of voice, you always can know that he is a male to is female, is always little?"
The Wan son also says:"BE ah!You so can judge to reckon, is it what person to could not listen to him?"
"I have already frightenned scare to death.How know that he is a male to is female, is always little?However, think of now, he orotund Cang strength, seem a half hundred old man."
Wan son and small fairy can not help seeing one eye each other, bookworm so on saying, is to agree without previous consultation with what a burst of breeze and the small monster says, the cuckoo is really an ascend age of person?That wasn't likely to be this full brothers.Have no reason more to secretly protect this bookworm.But there is this bookworm at, usually there is the emergence of cuckoo, how does this explain again?The saying them is a person, bookworm clearly and oneself together, but in a long distance outside, the small monster discovered the trace of cuckoo again and had already said impassability more.In this way, and then fall into one the small fairy fan fog in.But aught, this bookworm and cuckoo, always have unimaginable contact and unspeakable mysterious.
Is a night, they stop over at protect certainly the mansion is northernmost to settle an interest county of an Inn inside the city in.Again toward north walk not and far, is agreeable sky of mansion-governed Zhuo state.The murder case of capital city is settling an interest inside the city, more widely known, the everyones all say that this is the mysterious cuckoo BE, incredibly connect a 3-year-old kid of this officer's in home in the city didn't also pass, too unmanned.Small fairy is on listenning to, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论