2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com up to help to makeT

Hasn't the thing of strange form authenticated, that is what I kill gold wolf in the new hand village king to explode.
"Do not relate to, this feather dress is very beautiful."The that female player also has no ashamed, use her delicate and pure small hand petting to begin medium feather dress.
"Younger brother ah, don't you really know who she is?"The eldest sister-in-law suddenly asked such a.
"H'm?Know ah, she just said by herself, she called color dress, how, what's wrong of?"I stopped a step and didn't understand that the ground looking at eldest sister-in-law.
"Nothing important, do you really see her for the first time?Hadn't the past seen her, had never listenned to her as well?"Although the eldest sister-in-law shakes head, however still is asking a same topic.
"Really have no, I am to just see them for the first time, her name is also just she said by herself, I now but even she of the appearances have never seen."I still keep shaking and mean a past incognizant they.
"That you want not to want to see the appearance of color dress, she be a big beauty."The eldest sister-in-law in whisper says in my ear.
"Calculate, the somebody else receives face affirmation to contain her own use, again say she again beautiful also have no the eldest sister-in-law is beautiful, and she again beautiful don't close my matter as well."I continue to shake head and in whisper return to the words of eldest sister-in-law.
"Really don't want to see?"The eldest sister-in-law again small voice asks a way.
"Do not think."The beautiful face is in front of me true nothing important, again beautiful how again, and then isn't own.
"Do not want to pull down."The eldest sister-in-law finishes saying and then directly walks to the color dress nearby and whispers again with her, as for they at say what, I don't know, their voices are very small, basically out of hearing.
"Eldest brother, your current gang how?"I walk to the eldest brother nearby.
"Boon, also on the whole can, in addition to the person of our household wes, I received many foreign superiors,cheap beats by dre, if isn't that the gang grade is low, limited into the words of helping the number, only afraid will more people join."The eldest brother excitedly says.
"H'm, eldest brother you since want to join a foreign personnel, will take into to control to these personnels, don't add some garbages to go in, also want to notice to have at the same time other organization of spy."The first gang that sets up to help's affirming will draw on a great deal of superior.
"This need not you say to also know, the garbage a little bit easily cleans up, that spy bothers 1:00, this also very difficult control, however the affairs in the gang are all been managing by your eldest sister-in-law and the ancient joy elder, the ancient joy elder has a way processing to like these naturally, you need not worry."After eldest brother the affair that helps an inside for chief commander throws to the eldest sister-in-law and the ancient joy elder, oneself's pouring is very easy, busy all day long blunt.
"To, younger brother, how have you already exploded a piece to set up to help to make again?"The eldest brother suddenly asks a way again.
"Exploded a piece again?Have no ah, before explode that piece ofly be not to eldest brother you?"I remember to seem exploded a cake of, then have never exploded.
"Not to ah, how to release to say to will have a cake of to set up to help to make sale in emperor's city after three days that bamboo son?"The eldest brother raised voice.
"Does the sale set up to help to make?This I am also not too clear, a short while I log out to ask bamboo son, they just know, has she never spoken of with me as well while just logging out?"I shook to shake head, oneself wasn't basically clear, probably that piece of set up to help to make is them or four sets of other persons explode out also not necessarily.
"Younger brother ah, do you intend to when set up to help by yourself?Is your wife foolish still in our gang."Part positive with color dress they say the eldest sister-in-law of whisper again put in a word ask a way.
"My wife?Who ah?I does that come to wife?"I am all said by the eldest sister-in-law to don't know thing south north.
"Color dress?Did you just don't pledge love token of promise for somebody else,you are so quick not important person house."The eldest sister-in-law pulls the hand of color dress to say, but color dress was this time said by the eldest sister-in-law to really need to drill an underground to go to, the head low ground soon made with ground intimate contact.
"!The eldest sister-in-law words can not blather, younger brother I pour a nothing important, can a somebody else still one big miss."I scream a , then hurriedly put to avert from.
"Feed, you don't must also want now, this matter I said to calculate."Eldest sister-in-law from made the decision a piece to get up, however that color dress how has no objection to ah, old lower the head not to talk, aren't these the words that recognize tacitly eldest sister-in-law, we want still to meet for the first time, she isn't likely to fall in love with me at the first sight.
"Eldest sister-in-law!"For the monkey business of eldest sister-in-law, I really don't fold.
"Younger brother ah, you also really don't say, she can return is really your wife."Nearby of the eldest brother also opened mouth.
"Eldest brother, you how also say so ah, you regardless of younger brother my face, also see a somebody else ah, didn't you see somebody elses all have already arrived low a ground of top of heads."In fact didn't°yet, however the head of color dress quickly and her body became right angle, it is thus clear that the head is low of have much low, this is still that she receives the circumstance of veil under of.
"Younger brother, don't you really know who she is?"The eldest brother also asked just eldest sister-in-law to ask the words of quite a few time.
"She not is call color dress?Isn't this?"I am asked by the eldest sister-in-law careless.
"Younger brother, your cautiously seeing clear her is who."The eldest sister-in-law of flank pulls the color dress to nearby, hard will she already the lowly head lift, then with pull the veil on the face, peep out an extremely beautiful, than even beautiful Shih Tzu thousand times of face, and the eldest sister-in-law compare with, its outward appearance at 1:00 all unlike eldest sister-in-law bad, the blush with shame rushes toward now of, seem to be more the amiability Be getting more good-looking,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, she that dried melon seeds sort the good-looking face make me don't feel that the Chi is fond of.
"How?Still recognize incognizance now?"The eldest sister-in-law again asked 1 time again.
"Boon, very beautiful, however still incognizant."After being awakenned by the voice of eldest sister-in-law, I freely sent out praise, however I be still incognizant she, didn't basically and never once see her before.
"Still don't know who she is?"The eldest sister-in-law is used to think idea ground taste to looking at me.
"Is not she a color dress?Also be who,beats dr dre?"This time I am thoroughly careless, really not know eldest sister-in-law eldest brother, they make what ghost, and that color dress also not say a words, flank another two girls who receive noodles said nothing of.
"I tell you again, she enter the game didn't change outward appearance, is also say her reality in is now is this appearance."The eldest sister-in-law says again.
"H'm, say so her reality in is also a big beauty, can that have what relation with me again?"I don't understand that the ground looking at eldest sister-in-law, for the beauty of color dress I didn't dare to saw again and feared oneself again Chi the fan get up, and although the eldest sister-in-law is as beautiful as she,how she say is also my eldest sister-in-law, at self-made the dint toward eldest sister-in-law compare want to the color dress strong ascend many.
"You are really a pig ah, the peacetime is so intelligent, now how have already become a stupid pig."The eldest sister-in-law was all annoyed by my words not to know what good.





The text chapter 055 color dress(next)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:15:20 chapter word numbers:2466

"Younger brother ah, eldest brother I remind you one more, the name in her reality calls week jade Ting, know now who she is."The eldest brother clapped to clap my shoulder to say.
"Week jade Ting!The name is been very familiar, seemed where once listen to, however still don't know who she is."I wanted to think, or didn't recall who she is.
"You!Grieve me!"The eldest sister-in-law unexpectedly annoyed directly to give me one feet, I 1 didn't guard against, be backward lifted turn over several roll just stopped down.
"Week jade Ting!Week jade Ting!"I finally wanted after again reading a quite a few time she is who, she is an old my home headman Be hard to give me a marriage for settling, however I didn't agree and then ran away at that time, while the jade Ting consequently had never once seen on this week.
"I knew who she is."Say I climbed from the ground and walked to the in front of color dress and towarded her left see right to see, the color dress is seen by me the full face originally had been enough red of, became be getting reder more, red rush toward very lovely, and she also felt ashamed ground to lower the head not to dare to see me.
"Now just thinks of, didn't feel a little bit too late?You now can't not important person house."The eldest sister-in-law says and then starts to grasp a hand of color dress, and then starts to grasp one of my hand and put our hand to together.
The hand of color dress touches slippery slippery of, soft and tender, after running into her hand my heart Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论