2012年10月21日星期日

Beats By Dr Dre Solo is still this piec

Silk in normal times inside out of hearing tender feelings:"As I am remembering that very clearly and at the beginning I know her, I already 300 many year old, but she is just 17 years old.We together on spring in smoke rain, run to arrive West Lake up drink, we together snow in boundless white snow at first up chase deer ……"spoke of these of time, imitated Buddhas in eyes of old farmland all be putting light, but immediately, that silk countenance gradually faded.

"……I remember very clearly, each with what she knew I remember very clearly, that day is my whole life in the most happy years."

The voice of old farmland feels attracted very much, then he soft-voiced way:"Remember once, my birthday of that day of, she said to me, hereafter she will every year give me the He life.Is regrettable ……I lived too longly!"

"Live too longly" of the end, inside satisfied contain a Chen Xiao can not realize of mournful and vicissitudes of life.

Chen Xiao silently looking at the face of old farmland, suddenly the low voice asks a way:"You ……love her?"

"Love very much."The old farmland nods.

He imitated a Buddha to smile to smile later on:"I whole life in once knotted several marriage, but every time not long-last …… , I point to compare with my life span, not enough long-last.I like the last woman each time, will helplessly looking at them old go.Depart from this life.Even looking at my ground children, descendant, all step by step old depart from this life ……I think, you can't realize to this kind of taste."

This a moment, the voice of old farmland is very puckery, very bitter.

"She is the woman whom my last falls in love with.It is also a that I love most.I lived 400 many year old, not is to don't lead other women, but ……the bright moon is specially a woman, her beauty, and own other people can not Qi and of magic power.She is a special woman, this can not find out the second special woman in the world."The old farmland makes reference to here, wry smile 1:"Also have reason probably be:I have never got her love."

Can not get ground, always best.

The old farmland walks to most inside of a showroom inside.The artistic skill took out an old broken-down wood box of a thou, from in touched a piece of pocket-watch coming out.

This is the pocket-watch of a piece of copper quality, full on the chain son is a copper rust greenly, spread all over to row a scar on the case of watch.

"This is mine ……is the first birthday gift that the bright moon sends to me."The finger of old farmland lightly rowing of the case of watch of Mo Suo scar, lightly way:"She once said, hereafter annually my birthday of time, she will send me a piece of form.It is regrettable.She died very early ……however she let her posterity attain this.Until this form store most before successor host leave, I annually birthday ground time, will get the a piece of latest style earth's surface.But, I have been cherishing most most of, is still this piece of."Old farmland but put this old style pocket-watch to return to, shake head a way:"This thing is too precious, I always unwilling to let go at don't dare to put again nearby is only silently hiding it here nearby."

"Bright moon …… she is a Phoenix of ……" Chen Xiao's low voice asks a way.

But the old farmland put to put a hand.Have no immediately answer.

"The story of bright moon.It is the beginning of the whole affairs."The old farmland shakes head:"Even ……service center, club.Still have a lot ……all relate to this geezer woman!If wasn't her in those early years ……perhaps ……the circumstance in nowadays can't ……"

Later on, the old farmland points at ground in the store two chase old chair:"Sit down, I will slowly tell you the ground."

He sat down first by himself and held that cigarette in hand, then turned over beside from the tea side-table very masterly a lighter, looking at Chen Xiao, smiled to smile:"I usually secretly a person run to here, in a bad humor time, sit to take out two cigarettes here, soliloquize to say, will feel seem bright moon still just here accompany me similar.^^.Gentleman-son-^^so, I hid a lighter here, ha ha."

He sparked a cigarette and deeply absorbed an one mouthful, the smoke in blue was curling up in the air to rise, and the old farmland starts telling.

"The bright moon is been born a late Ching dynasty a big door family, the that moment positive ocean works to exercise, time of young bright moon temperament such as boy general, the girls from prominent families like the piano chess calligraphy and painting should learn of thing, she is ten thousand ten thousand can't.Afterwards two elder brothers of home were sent by the father to go abroad to study abroad, this coy young lady, incredibly also book small burden, silently run away, mix last steamer."The old farmland absorbs smoke and sighed tone:"I am to know her that time, I was just doing an affair for service center at that time, just also on that cruise, met her ……"

Chen Xiao suddenly smiled to smile:"You say of seem to be Titanic."

The old farmland smiled:"She is a false boy, that moment for secretly going out, intentionally sheared hair, also learned a somebody else to wear a piece dress, wore pair circle glasses, is just that the body plank is too slender, still a meeting drive on seeing, luckily she also cut off to live son all alone, is a disguise."The old farmland says, not from get meeting son absolute being, cigarette between the fingers, the cigarette ash stayed very long, drop at own clothes up didn't realize.

Chen Xiao doesn't interrupt his recollection as well, so quietly wait.

Lead very in a short while, old farmland just sighed tone, shake:"Do not say these.In fact ……that of affair, I ain't a leading role.Because the person on a ship meeting with her ……or, the leading role in her heart isn't me."

, The air of old farmland falls grave:"On a ship still had another man of service center together with me at that time, that man at the Class in the service center taller than me, that of affair, I however just was responsible for to help him."

Help?

With old farmland this kind of lived 400-year-old old eccentric, the real strenght of the oneself had already deeply canned not measure!Let him be assistant?That that man's identity ……

"He is a K."Old farmland soft-voiced way:"That time.He is a K.And, still service center committee inside's most youngly a K!"

His voice becomes bitter and astringent:"Speak of, on board of that meets, very the producing of convention is a love story, a rich family young lady who runs away, encountered an identity geezer man.But I ……only is an on-looker."

"We took bright moon to go Europe together.In Europe, after we finish doing settle a dispute feeling, the K accompanies her to travel over everywhere in Europe and goes to Paris and go to London.Go to Berlin, go to Antwerp ……at that time our three people together, very happy, seem to be three good friends.But I am very clear, in the their 2 people's center of earth.I am a friend, but the relation of their 2 people's isn't a friend."

"The K is a very special man.He is an organization personnel of firmness, honest but extremely full of sense of responsibility, there is also born mission consciousness, he thinks, service center ground existence.Be want to be responsible for on guard this world.Hold our directions ……ha ha, these words, in those early years in the service center, I was also a letter."

"I believe their loves, the time in the beginning is purely.Although I …… I would like to bless them.The bright moon is a beautiful woman, her heart is very kind, I think, she understand my feelings to her, but she always can't make me have what embarrassed.She is very intelligent.Know an affair to handle very harmonious.Xx even if our three people together of time, also always have a magic power on her body.Can make us get along with very happily.Although ……that time, I and K in fact can be regarded as a colleague,is not a friend."

"But affair occurrence the variety is in more than two years.They get married in Paris, after getting married, the K almost temporarily threw away service center inside of havings of affair, accompany her to live as recluse in the Seine side together.Those day, I usually the opportunity to seek carries out a task in Europe and usually sees them.They are always all very happy, living get very very very good,www.beats4monster.co.uk.I remember that that year, I go to Paris, exactly my birthday, she sent me a piece of pocket-watch, is this piece of.Can at our understanding ground after two years ground a day, I again call on them in Paris of time, the variety of affair but occurrence.That I go to of time, they have already had a kid, but I go to of time, don't see K, only her a person stays at the home in Paris, although she still keeps smiling very bright and beautifully to me, but I see come out, she isn't happy Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论