2012年11月6日星期二

dr dre beats oesn't like to show

, That I always of beautiful dream not is end up in nothing?
Luckily the old man opened mouth this time:"Big dragon also take small brothers to come home an inside not and quickly!"
House be just they rush out of the house, totally 3 F.I certainly have never entered a so big house.The inside repairs, decoration make I the dim in vision Liao is disorderly, with as for I don't dare to see more again, fear and threw at front of old man and the words of the big dragon of his big son, I will thoroughly get lost therein.The old man makes the parties"large numbers of person's horses"s seek me in the house by that time, that is shameful Be getting bigger.
The old man ordered a big dragon to bring in me his den after leaving.He sits at his appropriation of too teacher chair up, I then sit on his opposite sofa up.After waiting a maid up the over tea and drinks, the old man talked:"Do not you believe me to your divination?"
I have never thought old man of the confidence didn't falter, now again the old matter hash up,he just still wants again move once, think again listen to once me painful career?
The old man listens to I could not say words, and then continue way:"So what is your recognizing for yourself to become the biggest bar of mafia genius ?"
I still don't talk and wait for old man answering for me, who know that he was iron this time heart want me to answer and waited half to rang, I have to answer a way:"Have no a height, have no strength, have no confidence."
Good three have no, I to my generalize ability very satisfied.
"That good, I educate you from these three aspects."The old man says with smile, " commences from the height first!"
Go into what hand?I completely don't understand.Does the old man have a special effect to increase Gao Yao?





The text chapter 2 suffers
Renew time:2009-6-1122:01:54 chapter word numbers:5428


The old man imitated a Buddha to see through my idea and said with smile:"I can have no specific medicine.I just want to tell you, you know'dragon dance meeting'commander of the special forces?Still have'crazy Long Hui'pair will main Yao autumn?To, also have'make track for a breeze set' of does the leading cause connect a sky?"
I got a fright, way:"How can don't know.All of them are the celebrities on the mafia.I am already a long time known for, however be have never seen."
Old man way:"I have no in eyes blind, pour is once saw Zheng Xuan.His height and you about, only one meter 53, but according to me'absolute being Bu will'of data suggest, the Yao autumn is one meter 57, but connect sky ……do you know, he only have one meter 48."
The old man says describe with a delicate touch, but I listen to the heart thunder forbid not to live continuously call way:"Really?!These people are all such of height?"
Old man affirmation location nods a way:"I give° these three people's data you to see."
He stood and had no for the elephant blind similar, accurately arrive at a greatly sign a cabinet side, drew out three data, pass to I.I the no time for waiting ground turned over to open, a line of black word in line, a photograph piece reflected to go into my eyelid.
Zheng Xuan:22 year olds, males, height one meter 53, "dragon dance meeting" special forces commander, the victory records 113 times ……
I am mainly the height that sees him, after understanding turned over to open another 2 right away.
Connect a sky:20 year olds, males, height one meter 48, "make track for a breeze set" leading cause, harm person's 121, kill people 35 ……
The autumn of the Yao:24 year olds, males, height one meter 57, "frenzy meeting" pair will be main, didn't fight a record ……
I don't dare to see more and return the data to old man, but still keep cannot helping but asking a way:"This Yao autumn since have no what fight a skill why be last will the pair be main?"
The old man has already sat at my flank, he claps my leg, ha ha say with smile:"See you this quick-tempered, how don't finish seeing?"
I in the mind way:"I am afraid to see many you will dig my eyes.I ask you now you don't wish to say even if, I again nothing important loss."But mouth up still way:"Listen to grandpa Liu say it's a little bit more interesting."
Old man way:"This Yao autumn is the most dangerous one personal thing in 3 people, not only trick in many ways, and strength such as the Mi is general.Although wrote on the data don't fight a record, actually he once killed many people,all had no from identify.Also no one dare the personally ask him, he doesn't like to show as well.Even'frenzy will'of the many people all think that the Yao is just a bag of wisdom for autumn.Plus his statures is short short, how not ho!"
I order, "H'm" one- track:"Originally grandpa Liu is the worry got rid of me with the solid example to the height."
"Is quite good, I just in brief take these three celebrities to explain, in fact in the mafia, elephant you so height of can be treated as big someone at.You really have no necessity disappointed."The old man says.
"But anyway, I am always too weak on the strength.The elephant connects a sky to wait a person should can't such?"I in whisper say.On the site of old man, I a little bit worry if loudly answer criticism him, don't believe him, will get what end.Meeting can't mother open the door on the second day, see I be divided into how many, very neatly line up in front of the door?
Old man way:"So since today, you the after school was here every day, I will toughen you, teach you to generally defend the Shu and mafia common sense of body."
The fortuitous in the novel about swordsmen appears in my in front, I have a little delight, but I still have a problem:"What about that self-confidence?I am used to humiliate, towarded other people to imitate Buddhas all short 1."
"This is more simple.The real strenght is self-confidence."
The old man is useless how much effort worked out three of my problems, then today's course started ……
※※※
Next day, I am urgently blunt blunt the ground run to the school.Because the words that deliberated old man last night reviewed the knowledge that the old man taught, just fallen asleep very late and just resulted in today's lateness.
I just got to doorway in the school and then saw 56 high grade two elder generations squating down over there.I was silly smile to walk in the past, the elephant usually met them similar noded to admire a waist to salute to them.
An among those recognize I of to my way:"D Zi, you are lucky today.Stay to see how we teach lately- come to turn schools to living here.Can see with own eyes the opportunity of hell not much!"
I only and only the ground of Re Re stopped a step, don't dare to move any further.Because of truancy is helped by teacher still because of not obey is helped by them?I feel to choose to fight with rabbit for the elephant that still fighting with lion is similar, root need not choice.The teacher calls down to calculate what, at most and"at time of execution" ex- seek two regiment cottons to plug ear to go.
Saided taught again to turn schools to living.This is the gang rules in each school, and main purpose for letting to turn schools to living "special feature", understand"old love young" that can as early as possible understand this school, can sooner integrate at new big family.
For the "guidance", role in"enforce the law", is each organization in the school by turn once.In the underworld is accustom to, disorder is the society of simple meal in, the school certainly usually appears to harm a person, disorders and seriously breaches school rules affairs, troublemaker usually all drive conduct and actions turn schools to handle, this and processing the garbage is similar.So will have a student to turn to walk or turn to come in for almost each week, not and by turn don't go.
This time enforce the law is "earthquake flow a party" that learns one of kind five greatest organizations.I not only for turn schools to living to regret.At the same time also at rejoice oneself always receive an achievement to guard F, can't become sandbag to similarly turn schools to living.
When proper five"the earthquake flows a party" person took out a cigarette to prepare to spark, a burst of motorcycle voice spread.
An earthquake flows a party person Diao wear smoke, enunciation not clear way:"This boy is still full cool,dr dre beats.Not only ride a motorcycle to go to school, but also turn schools to be late on the first day.The seeing to him is the idiot who turns school for the first time."
Another way:"Waiting will teach him well and folded his legs, let he later a ride bike to think of us."Finish saying to unrestrainedly roar with laughter, imitating the Buddha has already succeeded similar.This kind of person is pain and sufferings that typically builds up happiness at the other people on.
The motorcycle is more and more near, five people all stood and threw away a cigarette, the motorcycle also stopped at the same time at their in front.
"Knight" got off and dismantled helmet.I looking at him, could not help staying back an one step.Look back those five earthquakes Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论