2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre uk e in my hand jump u

The Chuang Shu is quiet, hardly see her thus anxious appearance.
"How?"I and Huang Yang Zi all with one voice ask a way.
The Li Zhi Yuan breathes heavily thick spirit and wiped to wipe face the last sweat, hurried way:"Too like, you are here and walk quickly!Walk quickly!"All of I and Huang Yang Zi are to oddly ask a way towards seeing one eye, :"What walk quickly, what matter?You want us to walk to which?"
Li Zhi Yuan hasty way:"You don't want to take care of, quick, run me to walk quickly!"Say to hurtle to come over for a while, an once pulled my hand way:"Walk quickly, again late too late!"
I am pulled by her to come out work building, ask a way:"You don't be panic, how exactly?"
Li Zhi Yuan alas a , finally and loudly way:"Walk quickly, you don't walk again really and too late, someone wants to grasp you!"I am dizzy for a while, way:"Grasp me?"The Li Zhi Yuan point nods, way:"Is all that I wasn't good, I went to a city inside the day before yesterday and made a phone call to the classmate in the province and made him help to contact you nation of embassy, I ……I originally thought to want to give you a surprise of, who knew that I just listenned to my classmate say, they unexpectedly wanted together with public security official to grasp you!"
This words say isn't detailed, but understand all of a sudden in my heart.Want necessarily is a Li Zhi the Yuan call she the classmate of an official help to contact an embassy in the province.This wants to go up my name report naturally.Embassy hears to is a shipwreck and wants to make collective report to return to country naturally, the domestic wants to check thoroughly list naturally, I this Teng text handsome true is a Ji in the official records of, a check under, absolute expose a farcing.The domestic asks Vietnamese police to together help to catch me this homicidal important criminal naturally.But Li Zhi the classmate of the Yuan think the person of necessarily still some ability and revealed breeze to her after knowing what happened.
Unexpectedly at the beginning a not intentional true tells, will ask for this to wait trouble.When beginning saw her, she once told me to will contact close relatives for me, however I rescued at that time under, too happy in the heart for a while, easy under, unexpectedly neglected this.
Huang Yang Zi follows and heard our dialogues, although he doesn't know my concrete circumstance.But know I originally be traveled by ship to run road, also thought I because the business of Thailand was wrong, not from is also facial expression a white, way:"Leave quickly!Be getting more late too late!"
My Leng for a while, run?Go toward where run!
Quickly and urgently must drop tears in the Li Zhi Yuan eyes, panic way:"The text is handsome, you leave quickly.Is all that I ain't good!"I am tiny tiny on smiling, way:"You have what not good, you are willing to notify me, I have already appreciated very much, in fact, I am really a prisoner, I have a matter not understand, why do you want to notify me!"
The Li Zhi Yuan crumpled to wipe next eyes and sobbed a way:"My classmate, my classmate makes me stare at tight you are making you run.But I think around and always feel, you can't be a bad person!"I suddenly understand all of a sudden to come over and want to necessarily is the judgment that helped that uncle trolley this matter to influence her to me on the ascent that day, unexpectatively at the beginning so simple good conduct, will save my life.
"Do not eight old women!Walk quickly, again late too late!"Huang Zi Tui I am a , loudly Rang way.
I deeply absorbed an one breath, ordered to nod and towarded the Li Zhi Yuan way:"Thank you!"Li Zhi Yuan own bicycle a push to come over, way:"You walk quickly."
Walk, walk to where?The earth in the sky is big, where have somewhere to stay!I in an absent sort of way once connected the hand handle of bicycle, a burst of bitter and astringent in the heart.
"Wait me for a while!"Huang Yang Zi seems to be for a while to think of what matter, turn round to hurtle into the house that we reside temporarily, led for a while, took a to hurtle out long-handled flashlight, an once pulled the bicycle in my hand, jump up a way:"Come up quickly!Follow me!"
Once I grind teeth, the legs are a , have already jumped up bicycle rear seat, unbearable time still just the Zheng Zheng hope I daze of Li Zhi the Yuan is one eye, a taste of difficult speech in heart.
On putting on the twilight of setting sun to shine on on her face, be shown her face some deeply of the United States, the landscape of school, there is also her facial expression, if the whole Yuans 16 Li rices cinefilm in of that kind of is suffused with yellow texture.I lightly flicked to wave hand to her.The Li Zhi Yuan hopes me and see I wave hand, double eye the sudden is red, the tears slowly falls in from her canthus all of a sudden.
Wave hand, Huang Yang Zi already once the big feet trample and carry me forward wildly blunt but.Postpone a mountain way to hurtle downward to, the moment of turn, I see Li Zhi the Yuan rushing out door in the school and keeping waving hand to us.I suddenly have already grown difficult to express throb.
This is very easily awkward and shy, the foreign country woman of outlooking commonness, if be not in this kind of knoll village, probably and basically not arrestive, however I think, I will remember hers forever.Always some people, in your life just in a hurry quick glance but lead, then such as surprised Hong general, again can not see.However, but very easy changed your whole life.
"Where do you want to take me to go to?"


26 round Jiao



The bright moon shines on on sky another sandy beach if spread up 1 F beautiful silver sand, on dark night in send forth the ray of light of Ying white.Today's sea breeze is very moderate, the sea water slightly rushes toward to beat sea beach.The sea surface is very silent, rock the reflection on water of moonlight in the great waves not surprised sea surface.This is a night of matchless beauty.
I stand on the brothers of him and their secret society to in advance invite with Huang Yang Zi a good small wharf up, wait for for about two hours.Here although leave Shu harbor there are already 34 kilometers in small town.But we don't dare to relax at all, who all clear, the public security official of Vietnam sooner or later will search here come of.After all Shu harbor three face water, if I am also a police, will cautiously search each wharf.
Huang Yang Zi has a liking for to more worried than me, the cigarette butt threw 1 ground, without intermission the return takes a stroll on the wharf.
"Do not urgently patiently order, since you invite like, their affirmation will come of, matter sail, say that prohibiting is horary!"Pour to become me to come to comfort him.
Huang Yang helplessly shakes head, way:"BE ah, urgently also urgently not come of,beats by dre uk, cellular phone again the on the water flubbed and really missed an ancient person of impassability how live, there is no way contact What an a hasty person's business!"I hope to watch from a distance on all sides and sigh a way:"BE ah, the modern people were to depend on an electronics product too much."Huang Yang Zi H'm a , way:"Luckily I also remember the telephone of eldest brother and otherwise really doomed this time."
I have together feeling ground H'm 1, wonder I pour and early have preparation concerning this, after there being the first-time escaping, oneself has already become accustomed to have connection the telephone numbers of the person all always clear record in the brain.
Wait at us anxious fire Liao of time, suddenly see Ji there is light on the black sea surface strain for a while.On the face of Huang Yang Zi a pleased, way:"May be that did they come?"I ask a way:"You how to make sure!"Huang Yang Zi Yang the flashlight in the Yang hand, way:"Depend this!However isn't hasty, wait them to send letter number first."
Indeed as expected led, start breaking continuous flashlight in the sea, not and in a short while, it is to have rhythm to can already see one shining, in a row quickly shining put out, then grind to a stop fives or so.Again the time carries on three times quickly shining put out.Thus in a row continuously.
The exciting way of Huang Yang Zi:"Is them, the signal was right!"At that moment also pressing is bright hand to give or get an electric shock.Is also there is a rhythm ground carrying on replying.Only is to turn over, connect Shan to grind to a stop three just.Hand over thus should several times match.The boats and ships in sea has no again deliver light signal, have already driven toward our wharfed direction quietly.Huang Yang Zi ha ha on smiling, way:"This bottom has been already saved."
Just feeling urgently under, I didn't°yet what another viewpoint.Really see now the ship rendering assistance come, the heart bottom pours to have some to resemble Huang for a while.Go to Taiwan?This is one I always have never thought a meeting to go to of unfamiliar place.However the matter has already gone to this, in addition to this has no other method again to walk one step is one step.
The ship gradually closes to wharf, is one to compare bigger fishing machine ship.Flashlight simply shining on on the gunwale can see content still very new.Stands on the ship's bow the shadow of human figure of wealth Wei shore, also take a strong dint hand in the hand electricity, far far dynasty we shone on for a while.
Huang Yang Zi flicked to wave hand to the shadow of human figure of ship's bow and called a way:" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论