2012年11月13日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre Pro isten to the conduct

I also not for the sake of your treasure knife.I am a woman, not for the sake of Duo what fighting skill the world first, also not for the sake of what glory honor and riches, for at living of year ability pleasure gratitude and revenge, go Xia battle righteousness.I can have never wanted to want your treasure knife.I was definite before ……made track for to once kill you, very anxious to killed you, that because ……because I thought that you were the biggest bad person, afterwards I know ……I then ……I then had been protecting you."
The square glory appreciates a way:"Elder sister is really difficult you.You gave offense to river lake middleman for the sake of me, I really didn't know ……"
Yang Yu Mang's way:"You naturally, I once said, I would like to of.Like, very late, I want to walk, I come tonight and just want to make sure a matter, and otherwise Liu Shi Mei has to beware of."
The square glory deludes a way:"You can what didn't the matter also say to me, you have to make sure what matter, elder sister but have a life, square the glory settle be go all out."
Yang Yu rushes toward Chi on smiling, way:"I am making sure what, not just make sure that you isn't me ……is not square glory."
The glory of the square is embarrassed on smiling, Yang Yu says with smile:"Trust, I can't tell anyone, however, your beard ……is really difficult to see dead." Again way:"However your beard can not shave again now.I walk."
The positive desire starts to leave, the square glory favour asks a way:"Elder sister, this Yuan general is what person?Is a good person still bad person?"
Yang Yu surprised tunnel:"Do not you know?That why do you want to stay here?"
Square glory way:"Was I just preparing to kill him, unexpectatively you but come."
Yang Yu Jing's way:"?You ……you can in no way kill Yuan general.BE who ……BE who make you kill Yuan general?Could you listen to my words?I beg you to kill Yuan general."
Square glory favour way:"Do I play trick with you.Now that elder sister approve of person, that he must be a good person."
Yang Yu Mang's way:"If the Yuan general isn't a good officer, the in this world then didn't good officer.In a word you can not kill him.If the Yuan general died, greatly clear river's mountain then canned not guaranteed."
The square glory says with smile:"No wonder that original everyones all hate bitterly imperial government, you now but all would like to and this Yuan general gets along with."
Yang Yu says with smile:"Pei, the Yuan general is an officer, we are people, what gets along with of?To, I thought of one matter, two in the days to come, here will hold ratio force general assembly, elect a northern leader of alliance.I hope ……I hope that you don't take part in."
The square glory deludes a way:"Than the force general assembly?The leader of alliance of the north?What mean?"
Yang Yu Dao:"Because be beating to fight here, but we these river lake middleman although the everyone isn't afraid of dead, in the battlefield not is talk about a list to beat only Dou, who severe who can win, the Yuan general says although our skill in martial arts is high strong, real wartime only afraid is disunited, but Yuan general he again not direct us, and we in the middle always have some to die brains, not necessarily listen to the conductor of Yuan general.And this time we come of again always the person of youth one generation, momentary who also defy who, so opened one to compare force general assembly, release north leader of alliance after, we all listen to his words.Then north the leader of alliance listen to the conductor of Yuan general again, so we are then like a troops."
The square glory says with smile:"Elder sister can definitely be this northern leader of alliance, I would like to also listen to elder sister's conductor."
On Yang Yu Lian a red, way:"Talk nonsense, I a woman how can be north leader of alliance, how can direct them?So this time take part in to compare all martially is a man, and is all bility text ability martial person."
Square glory way:"Is not that Feng king a woman?Elder sister, you don't want little lo you.Want me hereafter listen to the other people's conductor, I would not like to.I only wish listen to elder sister's words."
Yang Yu Lian is reder, Cui way:"You talk be really have no serious.I ain't your aunt.Being alas is about to bein a couple of days at to fight, don't know as well meeting how.Before, greatly always lost a battle clearly, to the back of here, the Yuan general's strictly and speedily ground constructed to defend city and restructured military discipline and stayed on the safe side, at every step for the camp, sent various cent Tun brocade state, Sungshan, almond mountain, right Tun, big Ling He, little Ling He Zhu's fortress, and then pushed forward 200 toward the north inside, almost and completely recovered Liao river with west of made oldly pure soldier how many years don't dare to come to make, did you say that the Yuan general isn't a greatly clear Great Wall?"
The glory of the square is originally uninterested these, but he listenned to such hero of this Yuan general and don't already respect and admire to it, way:"You pour to know this many.Trust, I use my to shoot the bow in day to shoot to pour their commander - in - chiefs and call their group without a leader by that time."
Yang Yu Yun's way:"You seem to be to the greatly clear peace or chaos don't put in the mind at all?The Yuan generals all urgently died, but you are still playing trick."
Square glory favour way:"I didn't play trick, I was to say earnest of."
Yang Yu is helpless, way:"Good, in fine hope that you listen to me of words, a don't kill Yuan general.Two don't take part in ratio force."Finish saying the favour walked to go out.
The square glory thoughts of he or she originally is looked for a poison king, now but here, but thought of that oneself can also say for believing a king, anyway poison the king temporarily also can not find and had to first to leave here.Thought of this Yuan general to don't know as well to is really different false officer in the good officer still a form again, have free time, or secretly sound out for a while in order to like, this is oneself from make the decision a piece, otherwise if helped a Wei loyalty wise lackey of gangs, the flower language Jie is to absolutely can't forgive the own, east together sky also can't happy.The favour makes change whole body to go dress for night and go toward that Yuan general building in but go.
BE about to jump a wall but up, see suddenly a black dress person to order to pour two Weis, eavesdrop voice inside the building before window.The glory of the square is dark surprised, originally the achievement in this black dress person the scholastic attainment Be good enough to to compare with the person like the corpse king.If disadvantageous to Yuan general, that can be not consumedly good, favour silently heel go up.
A short while that black dress person pushes door but goes into, listens to 1 inside the house breaking to drink:"What person?"Scream with two women.However all stopped all of a sudden down.Want to come to have already been ordered cave by that black dress person.
The square glory originally needed to save, but thought this Yuan general temporarily also lifeless dangerous, pour to want lo lo now where the side is a good person, which the side is a bad person.But the doors and windows have already been closed by that black dress person, could not see inside situation and had to the action of listenning to the inside.
The orotund way that listens to a black dress person:"I come today, is want that knowing that the Yuan general is to want to live or think is dead."
The Yuan general hums a , in anger way:"The wish smells it detailed."
The black dress person says with smile:"Decline, then live, and extravagant life, enjoy not to exert with glory honor and riches, war, then die, and beheaded,Beats by Dr Dre Pro, your family, the mother, wife son the old and the youngs must die.So simple, you want."
The Yuan general breaks a track:"Need not thought and killed He Xi again?You killed me."
The black dress person says with smile:"That Da son call what Nu Er admire redly and in fact appreciate your great talent very much, you much consideration consideration."
The Yuan general is sad to say with smile:"I way you are a plait soldier, originally you are their henchman.You had better kill me right away, otherwise you will regret."
The black dress person hums one- track:"You don't want to toast not eat to drink wine as forfeit, I also not want to realize what national important event, however I have already been begged to Da son, the Da son also has something to beg of me, I come today, wanting what you decline.Otherwise you only the dead end is a , I don't want to make it lively for your mother and man son as well, you want again."The inside for a long time didn't talk, black dress person again way:"Yuan general, you have already fallen into a my hand now, war with don't fight all of you are dead, you only 10,000 motley troops unfit for combat duties, ability does the enemy block the plait soldier's 200,000 battalions?Say again, you are past to is Zhuge Liang, your person is in the my hand, you ability how?You don't wear to think for your family, also want to write to think for the whole city common people.Just I have already explained white with you, you are a bookman, should repay fully Chu than me, declining not only doesn't decline your job, but also promotes, but fights, you can ……"
The Yuan general drinks a way:"You need not say more, this rather far city can not I a Yuan Chong Huan.Die I am a to have to fear to again, than me have just know of the persons get more BE.Begin quickly."
The black dress person hums a , harsh voice way:"That doesn't want to blame me a guest not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论